Dear Sir / Madam,
under law. n. 196/2003 (Code concerning the protection of personal data), which replaced the law n. 675/1996, the processing of information relating to you will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
According to Article 13 of the law. n. 196/2003 (formerly Art. 10 law 675/1996) of the law, therefore, we provide the following information:
- The information you provide will be used, within the limits of privacy legislation, for the following purposes: to inform periodically writing about news in the world of corporate communications, advertising, interpersonal, and disseminate special events related to the issues mentioned above.
- Data will be processed through our computer system.
- The provision of data relating to email address, name, geographic zone is required in order to offer the service of Newsletter: the refusal to provide such data could lead to failure or partial service.
- The data will never and under any circumstances to third parties.
- The data processing is Alessandro Potenza - Via Asproni, 32-09070 Bauladu (OR).
- The data processing takes place at the offices and will be furnished only by the personnel responsible for it.
At any time you exercise your rights towards the data controller, in accordance with art. 7 of the Privacy Code (formerly Art. 13 of Law no. 675/1996), in particular, you may ask to know the existence of personal data concerning him, to obtain without delay the communication in intelligible form of the data and their origin, the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data in violation of law; updating, rectification or integration of data; certification that the above transactions have been made known to those to whom the data have been disclosed, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right; to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of your personal data, pertinent for collection purposes.
We remind you that whenever you receive an Newsletter will find at the bottom of the button "unsubscribe", clicking on which will cancel your membership and will never receive any more emails.
For more information regarding your privacy rights, please visit the website of the Authority for the protection of personal data atwww.garanteprivacy.it.